Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
welcome to SHO, i'm not australian but i've been there and i loved it, it's a beautiful country

Edit: what are you driving? any pictures?

Reactions: P0P

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
[aTHiNa] said:
oops, that's what i forgot to add... i drive a silver '97 civic hatch. :)

whereabouts are you from?
i'm from Richmond, Virginia, about 2 hours south of washington DC.

when i went to australia i went to melbourne, syndney, cairns, adelade, brisbon, and canberra

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i must admit, melbourne is nice, but it is a bit boring when you have lived there all your life!

i know a girl who got back from new zealand yesterday after 3 weeks and she apparently had the most amazing time ever, i'm off to visit her tonight and she's got loads of photos/videos to show me. :)

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
[aTHiNa] said:
i must admit, melbourne is nice, but it is a bit boring when you have lived there all your life!

i know a girl who got back from new zealand yesterday after 3 weeks and she apparently had the most amazing time ever, i'm off to visit her tonight and she's got loads of photos/videos to show me. :)
sweet. i hate to say it but i actually liked new zealand more than australia. although they're not really comparable because they're totally different in most aspects. but yeah, very sweet.

what are your plans for your car?

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it's okay, everyone has their opinions. :)

well, i'd like to change the head/tail lights, put nice rims, maybe lower it and change the exhaust. (i am happy to hear any input or ideas from anyone?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.