Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there an exhaust that sounds somewhat hi-pitched? Cause there is the guy who just goes back and forth down my street with his exhaust all high pitched and im starting to like taht sound

·
Registered
13 Posts
want noisy??

I have an HKS Dragger series exhaust, i get pulled over all the time for its so called "High pitched noise" says the police. shit i raced my friend in his DOHC vtec civic si, and he said he couldnt even hear his vtec kick in..... thats pretty loud... its the highest pitch ive ever heard yet!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
5zigen fireball doesnt produce a high pitch unless you really take it up high in the RPMs....mine is relatively quiet until i take it up higher.....but i am first going to put 2 resonators on it ( i want it really quiet) and probably change it to a stock look with 2 1/4" pipes......:D

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
CRXtc said:
talkin to me?
I don't know if you were referring to me, but I was referring to MajesticPrelude about the hi pitch noise that he likes. If you want a hi pitch exhaust, just take out your resonator. It will be high pitch and loud as hell. MajesticLude, if there are lots of pigs that are assholes I wouldn't get that hi pitch because it will get you pulled over, and it will sound like a total SHIT CAN. You may think its cool now, but you should hear it when driving the car with that hi pitch sound, OMG, you'll want to wear some earplugs after being inside the car with a hi pitch exhaust. And when the VTEC hits, oh baby, get ready for the screamer.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think any good cat-back exhaust will give you a high-pitched sound in the hi-rpm's. I have an Apexi N1 exhaust and it is high pitched after 4000 rpm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.