Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,633 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site.

How bout some more details on your build?

What kind of power are you making? What's the powerband like? What are you tuned on? Any results from the track? What other mods do you have on it? What boost level are you at with it?

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
B18c1 - skunk 2 valves/pro valve springs - ferrera valve retainers/oem clips
stock block for now.
jackson racing supercharger stage 3 setup minus the fuel tuning part.
rc 440 injectors
msd external ignition coil.
DEI CryO2 carbon dioxide cryogenic bulb/purge kit.
dc sports 4-1 header to a test pipe tanabe mid section and apexi n1 axle back
excedy street clutch/act fly wheel
koni yellows with ground control springs.
energy bushings
dc sports short shifter
password jdm 4 point rear cross bar
dc sports lower tie bar

dynoed on crome w/ wideband at 235 whp 175 tq

i need a new tune/ tuning system.. im looking in to evans tuning..its my ex g/fs uncle..

no track times i havent taken it out much
its set at 10 psi but i get around 12 most the time.

anything else?:number1

Hey, welcome to the site.

How bout some more details on your build?

What kind of power are you making? What's the powerband like? What are you tuned on? Any results from the track? What other mods do you have on it? What boost level are you at with it?

· Registered
4,633 Posts
Sick numbers!

Although you shouldn't need another tuning method really. Any good tuner worth his salt can use Crome to give you the best tune possible for anything under like 450whp. But if you're gettin freebies, all the power to you.

A bigger header might really open up your midrange powerband as well (something with 2" tubes and a 2.5" collector.....and then to a 2.5" exhaust as well).

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its 2.5 the whole way back. :)... not really freebies but i just want a fuel management program/independent tuning for it. i like playing with chrome but my laptop died:( and i cant get the same effect with my desktop:(.. haha.. i think im gonna add a data log for my car too jeffs a nice guy and hes been in touch with me on what i can do in south dakota before getting a good tune

ill try to get some more pics today when i clean up my garage.. we just moved so i dont have much time doing stuff and my cars kinda covered with boxes and what not

· Registered
4,633 Posts
We get a few South/North Dakotans coming up to Winnipeg every year to get tuned by a couple of our tuners at the Dyno shop I use...

Good for the 2.5". An N/A guy here with a 192whp B18C1 motor made +20whp midrange when he switched to a HyTech style (Rage) header. Do you have a 3" intake?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.