·
Registered
671 Posts
i am having trouble getting them to plug in but they do look nice and bright

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you tell me more? cuz I really want it but I am in Canada and don't know how hard to install it and where to buy. How much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
671 Posts
well first i couldnt get the spring clips to hold the bulbs in place cause you cant use the adapter that fits on the oem h1 bulbs so i am still trying to figure that out. 98vtec was successfull with it so i am awaiting for his advice.

·
Registered
671 Posts
oooo they make for preludes?

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
rev 2 10k said:
oooo they make for preludes?
well. U can make them custom using projectors and buy a h1 hid kit which isn't the smartest thing to do mainly b/c the scattering of the light in the big housings.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i don't have a kit but I just have a plug and play setup for my HIDs. It's just a bulb and ballast for each headlight and I had to use some rubber hoses from an old radiator hose to make it fit and align. Cost me $290. I got it off a guy I know and he sells them on ebay too. PM me or something if you're interested in the setup I have. You can choose what intensity you want. I chose 10,000K but you can get anywhere from 4K to 10K. I love 10K but I've gotten flipped off and cursed at so many times for how bright it is and the people getting blinded by them. All the toll workers curse me for blinding them when i pass thru toll booths late at night. lol. :lmao

·
Registered
671 Posts
get dual hids...for both the highs and lows and then you can do some major blindage.

·
Registered
671 Posts
ss2001dl said:
i don't have a kit but I just have a plug and play setup for my HIDs. It's just a bulb and ballast for each headlight and I had to use some rubber hoses from an old radiator hose to make it fit and align. Cost me $290. I got it off a guy I know and he sells them on ebay too. PM me or something if you're interested in the setup I have. You can choose what intensity you want. I chose 10,000K but you can get anywhere from 4K to 10K. I love 10K but I've gotten flipped off and cursed at so many times for how bright it is and the people getting blinded by them. All the toll workers curse me for blinding them when i pass thru toll booths late at night. lol. :lmao
can you send me pics of your setup...i am having trouble getting my bulbs to stick in place since the spring clip will not hold it. i dont have any rubber hoses.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts