Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have instructions on how to hide wires? I am talking about the harness wires in the engine bay, do you just hide them between the sheetmetal and the inner fender? This is a daily driven car, so if the wires are going to get wet I am not going to do it. I just want to clean up my bay. If anyone has done it to their car, please send me some pictures. And yes I used search first, that guy that said pull them all out and cut them off he was pretty helpful right? I dont want any smartassed remarks, I am looking for help here. And dont tell me to do a B swap... I am sick of that being the answer to everything. Sorry just annoyed at useless people.

·
Registered
17,589 Posts
ReDevil said:
Does anyone have instructions on how to hide wires? I am talking about the harness wires in the engine bay, do you just hide them between the sheetmetal and the inner fender? This is a daily driven car, so if the wires are going to get wet I am not going to do it. I just want to clean up my bay. If anyone has done it to their car, please send me some pictures. And yes I used search first, that guy that said pull them all out and cut them off he was pretty helpful right? I dont want any smartassed remarks, I am looking for help here. And dont tell me to do a B swap... I am sick of that being the answer to everything. Sorry just annoyed at useless people.
OMG sw4p a m4D L337zors Type R!!! :hehe

but seriously

http://www.honda- tech.com/zerothread/1682010

pretty good how-to. just take out the space for the url.

good luck!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
there is a thred over on d-series.org made by modshxcivic. his tuck is INSANE. there is nothing but an engine in there, I got started by tucking the battery. and a few other things.

ill get you a pic of what I have done so far but there is no rear instuctions, you just have to get creatice and try things, for the battery I removed the bottom battery support and ran the wites under it and I alos taped a little hole on the firewall for the ground to move the ground back of the battery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.