Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEy Guys,,,Well i was Just Curious....
Im going to Change my Pistons to the JE pistons COMP. 10.5.1
....Is there anything else that i have to do to the car...Will there Be a Problem with vavle to piston Clearance.....I have a 1997 integra GSR....

·
Registered
303 Posts
Like the guy above said....you are going to need a good tune to run that kind of compression safely and to get the most power out of it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Also Would i be able to use Nitrous With it..Ok let me Tell you what the thing is...There is this Guy around my way who i wanna race, but when i race him i really wanna leave him at least by 5 cars if possible.because he talks so much SH**...He has A Ls-vtec with a 75 shot of Nitrous,Skunk2 intake manifold. 2.25in straight piping...inside a ek9....and i have a 97 GSR....With a JDM type r tranny (4.785 final Dr)LSD...ACT Street Clutch, Prolite Flywheel, Skunk2 exhaust, dc headers..short ram intake..PLease help me..i have not race him yet...

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Integralover said:
Also Would i be able to use Nitrous With it..Ok let me Tell you what the thing is...There is this Guy around my way who i wanna race, but when i race him i really wanna leave him at least by 5 cars if possible.because he talks so much SH**...He has A Ls-vtec with a 75 shot of Nitrous,Skunk2 intake manifold. 2.25in straight piping...inside a ek9....and i have a 97 GSR....With a JDM type r tranny (4.785 final Dr)LSD...ACT Street Clutch, Prolite Flywheel, Skunk2 exhaust, dc headers..short ram intake..PLease help me..i have not race him yet...
high compression an nitrous go to gether like PB &J. got me. thats how you would build a nitrous for the track.

HC+Nitrous=ass woppin. ;)

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Integralover said:
Throw a bottle on there and shave some weight, you might be able to take him as is- assuming his bottom end is stock.

Otherwise, you might be better off leaving your motor alone and throwing on a JRSC for around $900 used.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.