Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hot Import Nights is coming to Orlando Convention Center this Saturday 16 April 2005!!!!!!!

Hot bitches and hot rides are gonna be there so make sure you get your asses out there this weekend!!!! Look for the official flyers because you can get the $3 dollar discount off the entrance fee!!! Go to the official site at www.hotimportnights.com to find out the details..... Look for the korean guys with all the skank ass whores!!!! see you guys there....

-Jae Lee :clap

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
ill be working in teh Spoon booth so any SHO members should come by and see me.

i was setting up our booth today and there were very few "nice" (imo) cars, and way too many ricers. but thats what show is all about.

our booth has the best cars and i am not allowed to say what they are. :hehe so either go tomorrow night or wait for my pics on sunday.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
crdcz03 said:
ill be working in teh Spoon booth so any SHO members should come by and see me.

i was setting up our booth today and there were very few "nice" (imo) cars, and way too many ricers. but thats what show is all about.

our booth has the best cars and i am not allowed to say what they are. :hehe so either go tomorrow night or wait for my pics on sunday.
jdm booth :giggle

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
98Vtec said:
jdm booth :giggle
actually there is one semi-riced car in our booth.

ill have pics tomorrow night or sunday. we're getting there early so ill prolly snap some pics before all the bitches start getting in the way of the pict0rs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.