Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so im out at a bar and im gettin ready to leave so i walk this girl out to her car and we end up talkin in the parking lot for like 2 hours, she leaves and im walking to my car and when i get to it i notice glass in my drivers seat but the window is still up so i open the door and there is a pile of shattered glass and tint in the floor and passenger seat so i walk around to the passenger side and notice some drunk asshole has hit my car either pulling in or backing out of their parking spot. My passenger window is shattered, a crease in my door, a dent in my fender and white paint all over I have no info on my window sayin sorry or insurance info, what a bitch. Thank god for insurance and a 250 dollar deductable. Anyway I thought I'd share my misfortune.

·
Registered
306 Posts
that defenitely does suck...but I had someone get into a fight with their g/f in front of my car and instead of taking his anger out on her, he took it out on my windshield and shattered it....long story short, I found out who he was and he paid for it and apologized but it still sucked.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.