Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
This happened to my car also (95 GSR 2 dr.), the entire legnth of both armrests. I got right up in there with some 3M spray adhesive. It helped on the ends of where it was raising up a little, but overall it didn't do a thing. Pretty irritating...

· Registered
310 Posts
SAme shit happened to me. But luckly it was still underwarrenty and I got 2 brand new door panels for the dealer!

· Registered
247 Posts
Vinyl peeling off on Arm Rest

I got the same problem on both my driver side and passenger side door panel...

Problems is worse on the driver side.
Quick question.. how in the world do you super glue the vinyl
back into place? Dont' you have to cut a slit somewhere?

Thanks!!

· Registered
247 Posts
Vinyl peeling off on Arm Rest

I got the same problem on both my driver side and passenger side door panel...

Problems is worse on the driver side.
Quick question.. how in the world do you super glue the vinyl
back into place? Dont' you have to cut a slit somewhere?

Thanks!!

· Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wasn't sure how to go about super gluing the doors. Plus, I didn't like the cloth inserts on them either.

My solution, I bought leather gsr door panels. Mint condition. Some guy in cali is selling his itr suede door panels if anyone wants them, I passed them over for the leather ones.

· Registered
465 Posts
01gsr said:
Super glue... held up for a year now on my friends teg. no problems. Although we used A LOT.
please write up a quick "how-to"... i have this problem on my driverside door. i was thinking about drilling small holes on the back side and squirting that shit up in there... is that how you did it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.