Hi,

I am using honda accord 2015 model car and in dashboard all lights appear,

Any one can help to solve this issue pls

Thanks

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Maybe this could make things a little bit clear.
A few common Honda Accord indicator lights include:

• System Message Indicator Light: The System Message Indicator Light is a yellow letter “i” inside a circle. This lets you know when there’s a message regarding your vehicle’s condition on the multi-information display.
  • Maintenance Minder™ Indicator Light: A yellow wrench on your dashboard means your Honda Accord is due for routine maintenance.
  • Low Fuel Indicator Light: When you’re running out of gas, a yellow light that looks like a gas pump will pop up on your dashboard. This tells you that you need to fill your tank immediately.
  • ECON Mode On Indicator Light: The ECON Mode On Indicator Light looks like a green leaf. It means ECON mode has been activated and is helping your Accord deliver an efficient performance.
  • Adaptive Cruise Control Indicator Light: If you see ACC in white on your dashboard, it means Adaptive Cruise Control is on.
  • Lane Keeping Assist System Indicator Light: When the Lane Keeping Assist System is on, you’ll see LKAS in white.
  • Gear Position Indicator: The Gear Position light shows the initial of whichever gear you have selected, and let you know that the gear is switched to that position.
  • Seat Belt Reminder Indicator: This light is white and shows an image of a person wearing a seat belt. If someone in the vehicle is not wearing their seat belt, this blinking light will appear, followed by beeping sounds.
(some information: accord 2020 )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts