Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i couldn't find a TON of info on this sit about the Legend and i feel it desives to be reconized :D and iam really in the market for one and i know a lil bit bout um but for some people its huge. so jus thought i'd throw this up and see what happens. i have 2 jdm hatches eK, eG/sI that were both done the right way with quality parts no joke. blah blah......anyways whats ya'll take on the Legend? :clappy

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
My friend had 2nd gen coupe one.
Auto soft close doors, seat belts that hand them selves to you, electric little rear quarter windows. Amazing luxury machine :D
Now the bad stuff. . don't expect breath taking power there is a lot of metal/cow/plastic to move 1600kg 3600lbs if i remember the data plate.
We found out that there is next to Nill aftermarket stuff
Most if not all the parts were Honda dealer only,
And the auto box (which I reckon 90% of them were built in auto) used to make it's own mind up which gear it wanted and yes that was sometimes 1st lol.
Brakes warped a lot but it was a big luxobarge.
Boot lid, wheel arches had gone but what car of that age didnt need TLC.
Apart from that the engine was sweet and smooth (detuned twin cam NSX engine) :ninja. :lmao
And it was coupe looks with a transverse FWD V6???
We could never figure out why Honda never made that coupe RWD like all others in it class BMW csi, Merc 500's etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts