Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friend of mine recentley wrecked his Integra, well the poor son-of-a-gun has no use for his B16 engine any more, and before i spend 1200$ on the engine, tranny, ecu, wiring, etc., etc.... i was wonderin if it would fit into my '92 Accord EX?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
936 Posts
B16 into an accord? I have the same car, a 92 Accord Ex. Our cars are too heavy to use a b16, they produce too little torque. I'm not sure how it bolts up tho. I know the f22b and h22 are pretty easy to install. I think you'd be better off sticking with your stock f22a6 or saving for a h22.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh, thanx for the help.

im just startin out as a Honda tuner guy. i used to have a Subaru SVX, but i had to sell her, and now i got me a 2Dr Accord Ex. and i am doin all the moddin myself.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
i97supratti said:
B16 into an accord? I have the same car, a 92 Accord Ex. Our cars are too heavy to use a b16, they produce too little torque. I'm not sure how it bolts up tho. I know the f22b and h22 are pretty easy to install. I think you'd be better off sticking with your stock f22a6 or saving for a h22.
I would do F22a6 motor with H23 intake manifold, delta 272 regrind, short ram intake, aftermarket catback exhaust and aftermarket header with high flow cat to a 4th gen before even considering anything less.
Hell a H22 swap would be awesome too if you wanted to get more punch with a little more hassle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.