Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Are you just wanting to change the color of the lights, or the whole gauge faces?

If you want to change the gauge faces (to white or silver..etc) just do an ebay search for "02 civic gauges"

If you just want to change the bulbs behind the current gauges, search in the Accord forum for a DIY LED dash light conversion. One of the threads has a link to a website that might have the kit you're loooking for. It takes a bit of DIY knowledge.

Sorry, I'd do the search for you, but my daughter is upset...I gotta go. Good Luck!

·
Registered
34 Posts
nrauto.com

a good place to buy them is nrauto.com......you can get all types of gauge faces for your car, i got the blue/green el-glo gauge faces, they glow completely in the dark to either blue or green, so just go to nrauto.com , it's a good site

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
this is what you are looking for
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275916
i did this, its pretty easy, if your gauges are different, all you need to do is look at the bulbs from the back of the cluster and find which bulbs are there to specifically light up the unit, not like the oil or battery light, etc.
sick_civic has the site to buy bulbs at, also where i got mine, the only thing i would suggest is that you think about what color you want, i tried mine in blue and its kind of dark and hard to see right around dusk, late at night its ok though, red will probably work better

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.