Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up! As most of you may know I wrecked my civic a few weeks ago and have a few parts that don't fit my new car. I bought a 99 Milano Red Prelude. The mats I had ordered from www.legendfive.com, sell for $250 a set of 4, 2 perfect fit front and rears. They are in perfect condition and make a serious look to any nice ride, they litterally make your whole floor look like diamond grit. Since they do not fit in my car anymore just make me an offer that I can't refuse and their yours. If you are interested just drop me a line and we can talk a little more and hopefully work something out. As most of you have seen that I always hook you up!

Bryant
[email protected]

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Metal floor mats

Yeah dude that sounds great. How would you like to do it? Do you have pay pal or would you like to send me a check or money order. Drop me a line at my email and we'll work out all the details. I realy need to sell them to get my lude ready for hot import nights orlando on the 19'th so it would actually help me out with the finances. Hear from you soon.

P.S. Your inbox is full so I wasn't able to pm you this!

Bryant
[email protected]

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help!

Hey silv thanks for the help, good looking out! I'll keep an eye out for any of your posts as well!!!!

Thanks dude!

·
Registered
804 Posts
im waiting to get my red/clear tails and as soon as i get those im installing them and the spoiler. till then its just been sitting in my garage looking oh so nice! haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts