Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
edited-asianpride559
re-edited- elixirs (bc it was moved)

I was in the bar 2 nights ago pretty close to me, about 20 min away, off the highway.

a guy pulls up in his DIABLO and instantly gains attention and starts bragging about his car. bc, shit, who wouldnt if they had a diablo?
another guy maybe mid 20's walks in a little while later and starts talkin shit about the diablo! "Wow what a peice of shit! who drives this junk! what a fuckin retarded car, diablo? fucking slow shit waste of money!"

so the diablo guy gets up and walks out side with the other guy, he takes a look at the other guys car, which happens to be a honda CIVIC! he busts out laughin and says somethin like "hahaha i'd smoke your rice burner peice of shit"

needless, they make a bet.. the diablo makes a $1000 dollar bet, the civic, DOUBLES the bet to 2000 on the race!

NOW, its late and theres no one on the road, its a 4 lane highway(one way) and I park my car about half a mile from the starting point. I see someone flash their headlights on, this starts the race-

the diablo and civic are NECK and NECK for most the way up to me and all of a sudden I hear a Surging noise and I see a large cloud of exhaust just engulf the rear of the civic and it just fucking BLASTED OFF!!

it was right by me 1 second and then the next it looked like 3 miles down the road.. needless to say..

THE DIABLO GOT SMOKED

both return to the bar, the diablo guy pays up and leaves..
our jaws dropped almost a far as the diablo guys when we were in the bar and we natually want to look at this dudes car, but he wont lift the hood
:confused

he left soon after :noo

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
hmmmmmm a street legal civic? What year diablo? That's a tough one. The slower diablos run 13flat 110ish trap, a 2001 does a 3.6s 0-60 a 12flat 1320 trapping 120ish. I've seen one at infineon pull an [email protected] not sure what year but it was a VTT. Maybe crappy driver? Maybe ancient bad running diablo?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm willing to leave all possibilities open.. it was still pretty sick to watch no matter what year, and if it was a the faster diablo, then it might not even be a streat legal civic .. since he wouldnt let us look under the hood? =\
I know next to nothing about diablos, just they look nice :D there's a dealership about 15 min from me that sells Ferrari's, Diablo's, Lamborghini's and Lotus's so all I really know is how they look, which is very nice..

·
Banned
69 Posts
Dude shut the fuck up your the jackass for saying that and yes its a track car but when the right amount of $$$ is involded he will run and usally WIN so dude you become a real man and go fuck yourself

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
B16_HATCH said:
Dude shut the fuck up your the jackass for saying that and yes its a track car but when the right amount of $$$ is involded he will run and usally WIN so dude you become a real man and go fuck yourself
Real men dont fuck themselves like your do. They get crunk in the club and get with some hot azz bitches 3 at a time.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stick to topic and leave all shit-talking to PM's please.

So anyway, this was a badass race to watch, the civic sounded sick as hell (in a good way) and definately had to have had NOS in it.. very cool to hear the SURGE then watch it FLY by

edit: wish I had a nice car.. :(
if you have any information to contribute regarding integra LS, GSRs go here please :D http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212298

·
Registered
872 Posts
:wow :eek

thats all i gots to say..lol...yeah it could've been an old poorly running diablo...but who the fuck cares lol...he beat a diablo, and showed up that rich fuck lol...beaten by a CIVIC lol...

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
B16_HATCH said:
i suggest ALL of you guys watch you language in here or you guys will be removed from the site....

dont say u havent been warned

thank you

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
B16_HATCH said:
What the fuck are you in it for ***
did u not hear me when i told you to watch ur language? ok this is ur last warning. if i see you being disrespectful to fellow members after i warned u. den u will be banned from this site. do you understand me?

you knoe wat im going to make an example of this. your done here man. BANNED

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
asianpride559 said:
did u not hear me when i told you to watch ur language? ok this is ur last warning. if i see you being disrespectful to fellow members after i warned u. den u will be banned from this site. do you understand me?

you knoe wat im going to make an example of this. your done here man. BANNED

its sad, but hes probly just gonna come back with a new name...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
chevrolet said:
A CIVIC beating a DIABLO :noo hahahah thats some funny sh!t.
it's not funny at all if you put the right amount of money and time and effort into it...

·
Registered
95 Posts
B16_HATCH said:
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU BANN ME CUZ I CAN GET ANOTHER NAME YOU FUCKING *** SO FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS PUSSY ASS SITE BITCH
Lame dude.. seriously.

We can tell that your the kind of guy that gets online like, once every few months. This isint high school, take that crap back to the 11th grade. :boo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.