Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
I think that they said that they are NOT using the k series
instead its supposed to be some hybrid motor that puts out 200whp or some shit
just read that. Shits gay.

How can it really be that hard to put a regular 2.0l gasser into that chassis? Fuck, If I had money and time I'd do it myself.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
just read that. Shits gay.

How can it really be that hard to put a regular 2.0l gasser into that chassis? Fuck, If I had money and time I'd do it myself.
Yeah when I first read that they were doing a performance model I was like hell yeah now they have to use the k20z
then they said that they were using a stupid hybrid
wtf I have given up on honda

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Yeah when I first read that they were doing a performance model I was like hell yeah now they have to use the k20z
then they said that they were using a stupid hybrid
wtf I have given up on honda
Same. I'm gonna have to give up on Chineese volvo's too :(

I should go buy a Nissian or a new FT86 or scooby.

Tho, I actually drove my freinds evo 8 for the first time, and that car was a riot. IdK why, but it reminded me of my integra with some more balls and 2 more drive wheels, but the handleing and gearbox and feel of the car kinda rememinded me of it.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Same. I'm gonna have to give up on Chineese volvo's too :(

I should go buy a Nissian or a new FT86 or scooby.

Tho, I actually drove my freinds evo 8 for the first time, and that car was a riot. IdK why, but it reminded me of my integra with some more balls and 2 more drive wheels, but the handleing and gearbox and feel of the car kinda rememinded me of it.
I think that a evo or scooby is going to be mah next car as well
maybe get a FT86 in 4-5 years

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
I think that a evo or scooby is going to be mah next car as well
maybe get a FT86 in 4-5 years
I've never gotten any wheel time behind an STI, and last time I drove a WRX was years ago. If I get a good job here in a few years, one of these cars would def. be on my list as a daily. WRX wagon would be FTMFW, I wanted one here a year ago, but didnt really feel like being in debt for years for one.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't see the point of this car. Performance is non-existant and it's hybrid setup so no cheap tuning (at least engine wise). Its a 2 seater so its not even that practical and gas mileage isn't all that great. Styling is super bland. I don't get it and think this car will be a huge flop for Honda.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts