Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mother flocker!~ im soo piss off right now. flocking honda dealer wasting my flocking time, heres the story. i woke up this morning at 10 so i can go get an 3,000 miles change and service to my l.e.d bulb clock light that went out for the second time, and my passenger seat back cover is loose beacuse due to last service of an SRS light they had to replace side airbags in the seat so they have to take it apart and put it back together , anyways i think they didnt put it back so well and the cover falls off sometimes and i put it back but it still loose. anways i drop off the car at 10:30 a.m then went home to sleep. i was pose to get the car back before 3p.m so i can go to work but when i called at 2 they said it not done yet. "what it takes like 30 mins for the oil chnage 15 mins to replace the l.e.d and 15 mins to put back the cover" and it nto done yet!! anyway i got a ride to work they call me back at 5pm 7 hours later.. saying this" your clock light is fix and we didnt do an oil change because u dont need one and your oil is fine. *wtf?*and we didnt do your seat cover because u have replaced the seat 5 times*not ture* and theres no warrenty on it. i called the manager but hes not there but i think i should file an complaint with BBB what u guys think?? and if you read this far you mind as well leave me an reply ^_^

oh yea and i saw the 2003 coupe v6 EX-L auto for 29k
god damn! with 29k i can build a car that dont even exsist.

· Registered
2,618 Posts
honda is a bitch ass place...talk straight to the manager in a formal fasion and really you will get ur point though...they hanged up on my on the phone saying i should fix the car if i know soo much...i went overthere and talked to the manager and really got some good responses..if they know you mean business then they will give it to you...if ne thing else go to another honda in your area...btw honda does things to make you come back. my friends lude..they loosened her idle cable soo low that it didnt have an idle....i had to fix it for her...and they didnt work on that...they were supposed to work on the ignition system..asshole.

· Registered
17,562 Posts
how the hell they gonna tell you they didn't change your oil cuz it didn't need changed

if you want that shit changed they should be changing it..

but i guess at least they didn't not change it and just tell you that they did and charge you anyway

i've never had problems with my dealer.. other then that they slow.. they do a damn good job... it's the 4th accord in our family.. one of which is dead now (rip ;)) and one we sold cuz it was an 89 and two we still have (98 and 00) but... i dont know maybe its cuz it's a small town or something?!?!

· Registered
4,608 Posts
majority of all dealers are really bad in treating customers..

before i got my G i was doing a little car shopping. when i went to the BMW dealer the first thing that the dealer said to me was... " are you qualified to buy a BMW?" that freakin cocky bastard. just by him saying that to me in my face just turned me off. on the other hand when i went to the infiniti dealer they were soo nice, completely the opposite of the bmw dealer.

· Registered
500 Posts
culmination said:

before i got my G i was doing a little car shopping. when i went to the BMW dealer the first thing that the dealer said to me was... " are you qualified to buy a BMW?" that freakin cocky bastard. just by him saying that to me in my face just turned me off. on the other hand when i went to the infiniti dealer they were soo nice, completely the opposite of the bmw dealer.
they did the same thing to my friend. he just turned 16 and his parents told him to get any car he wanted and the BMW and Mercedes dealers just laughed at him. well the first place he took his brand new Audi S4 was the BMW dealer then the Mercedes dealer

my Honda dealer is fine. bought the car there. went through the manager to buy it and when i need something i go right to him. dont mess around with the "nobodies"

· Registered
3,194 Posts
that sucks... one thing though, the clock has a regular bulb in it, not an LED....

· Registered
4,605 Posts
culmination said:

which bmw dealer did you go to? beverly hills bmw here in kali have some grade a assholes. my sister went there to buy a 325i. she's an accountant so when it comes to money she knows how to work it. they kept giving her a higher price than what she should be paying *she should know.. i saw all the "homework" she's done before deciding to buy the car* so when she kept haggling they told her "look if you cant afford a bmw you should just leave." we were like wtf... total asses.. i wanted to rip his eyes out.. shove em up his ass then rip that out THEN tear him a new one. my sister on the other hand just laughed in his face.

· Registered
2,618 Posts
i never took my accord to honda for ne thing...did it all myself or with help..

· Registered
4,608 Posts
flyracerx said:
which bmw dealer did you go to? beverly hills bmw here in kali have some grade a assholes. my sister went there to buy a 325i. she's an accountant so when it comes to money she knows how to work it. they kept giving her a higher price than what she should be paying *she should know.. i saw all the "homework" she's done before deciding to buy the car* so when she kept haggling they told her "look if you cant afford a bmw you should just leave." we were like wtf... total asses.. i wanted to rip his eyes out.. shove em up his ass then rip that out THEN tear him a new one. my sister on the other hand just laughed in his face.
for me it was near glendale...

but dang, i think the dealer you went up with was even a bigger jerk. i am not so sure if these guys wanna sell cars... maybe we should cut and paste this thread and send it to multiple dealers... but i give props to infiniti in thousand oaks, they treated me with respect and curtesy

· Registered
1,340 Posts
fuck bmw.....there only good for is their name..

its like nike sweats.... vs walmart sweats

why would you pay 35 bucks for sweats when walmart has the same shit for 8 bucks?

your just buying the name...

bmw, mercedes vs lexus, infiniti, acura tls
both have almost the same amout of luxury..
put a bmw sign on a lexus itll make the car worth more....

· Registered
458 Posts
flyracerx said:
they told her "look if you cant afford a bmw you should just leave." we were like wtf... total asses.. i wanted to rip his eyes out.. shove em up his ass then rip that out THEN tear him a new one. my sister on the other hand just laughed in his face.

exactly the same thing happened here!!!
me and my big bro were in the market for shopping for my big bro's ride, he was particularly looking for the acura RSX, so we went to the closest acura dealer where we live northern part of seattle. this one dealer in town name start with L, the saleman and we were freaken wasting good 2hrs trying to settle down on the price of the ride, since we have done our hw before we went, we basically knew how much we should pay for that damn silver RSX w/ non-leather seats. the salesman, actually after spending like 1hr, the sales manager came out and dealt with us afterwards, the guy went off like, "hmmm, I'm starting to doubt that if you guys even have money to down pay for this ride." and we were like, okay this is da game that we must have never dealt with! we were like WTF is he doing in front of the customers? hahaha, so i grab the damn paper works that we've been doing and tear 'em as reckless as i could and just walked off, and we didn't forget to say "oh btw, thanks for your precious 2hrs :)"

the salesman was kept saying, "this is the car you want! do you think you can pay this much $ to buy this same type of car?" and we were like... "hmmm, we ain't here to buy the used car, we can always order one or do something, since we are looking for the brand new car."
hahhaa! :D and like what we've expected, we went to another Acura Dealer in Renton, it's called the "Acura of Seattle" and the sales manager again came out and spent almost the same amount of time to settle down on the deal on this RSX, this time is w/ the leather seat!!! yeah leather seat!
anyways, i guess he was having a great time or something, he gave us hella good deal and my bro finally got a deal, which is only $500 more for the leather and the price what we wanted!

kekeke, i guess it depends on the dealers, some dealers just know how to do the business while others don't, that's why they are accumulating cars on their lot, not to mention w/o changing the stock lists not too often....

dayum, i typed pretty long! but yeah, just let it go man, but make sure not to deal with them next time! and make sure to spread the words out!

$.02

· Registered
3,194 Posts
Psikoticjed1 said:
fuck bmw.....there only good for is their name..

its like nike sweats.... vs walmart sweats

why would you pay 35 bucks for sweats when walmart has the same shit for 8 bucks?

your just buying the name...

bmw, mercedes vs lexus, infiniti, acura tls
both have almost the same amout of luxury..
put a bmw sign on a lexus itll make the car worth more....
what are you talking about? do you know how much an accord coupe v6 is versus an infiniti g35 coupe is? not that much difference, just because you drive walmart, doesn't mean the rest of us do... How about a loaded accord sedan versus a g35 sedan, pretty damn close in price. so you're saying if an accord v6 stick coupe is $28K, the bmw 330i for $30K you're only paying for a name? dude wake up. And you're saying there's no difference between your car, and ohhhhh say my wifes 91 M3? same year as your, little more expensive, but damn it must be the name, not the fact that it run 13's with minimal mods, or the fact that it's a smooth ass car. I guess I should forget my infiniti and buy a daewoo. :rolleyes: hmmm I guess an M3 or an M5 is just a sticker. I guess the 330i is just a pile of crap compared to a honda accord, no better perfomance, no better handling, doesn't look any better. sheesh...

also to the rest of the thread I had the same experience at the bmw dealer, bunch of twits, that's why I have a g35 coupe on order :)

· Registered
4,605 Posts
culmination said:
for me it was near glendale...

but dang, i think the dealer you went up with was even a bigger jerk. i am not so sure if these guys wanna sell cars... maybe we should cut and paste this thread and send it to multiple dealers... but i give props to infiniti in thousand oaks, they treated me with respect and curtesy
i give props to robertson honda. theyre really good to their customers. but i got mine from miller :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.