Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in spokane washington and there is nothin for honda tuning so when i read this i went ecstatic. in wheels n' deals, this is an ad it had.

Honda Head Packages : Stage One Performance Honda/Acura -DOHC from $499, SOHC from $399 (both include custom head build and Stage 1 porting) Stage II just $149 more.

Is this a good deal and if I go for it, how much hp would the stage 1 give me and how much would the stage II. Also, how long would my accord be 'indisposed' for them to get this done....any negative after-effects? Open to any input

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
well i dont know what gains to expect for stage 1 because i dont know whatall has been done, but usually a port and polish and the "stage 1" head work adds about 25 hp or so. This is in terms of civics. also as far as install, i would say it would take a few hours for a shop or urself to get it done.

·
Registered
500 Posts
www.jgenginedynamics.com

they have 3 different stages of heads for the F22/23 and tells you what parts are used. if you buy a head from them they send your head then you can take yours off and put theirs on in the same day. shouldnt take more than 3-4 hours at the most. then you send them your old head for the core

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts