·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I'd hit it...

~Peace

·
Registered
331 Posts
looks like the new RL that jsut came out.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
civicN10sec said:
looks like the new RL that jsut came out.
ahhhhh.....thats because it is :rolleyes

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
hm... so what the diff between the jap legend and the US RL?

·
Registered
325 Posts
dodolaje said:
hm... so what the diff between the jap legend and the US RL?
there is none just that honda never brought a luxery brand to japan so every thing the sell as acura in the us is just honda a under a different name. i think the legend may have more features but thats it.what i'm trying to figure out is whats the diff between the jdm version and eudm one.and what are those box things.

·
Registered
794 Posts
daloyal1 said:
there is none just that honda never brought a luxery brand to japan so every thing the sell as acura in the us is just honda a under a different name. i think the legend may have more features but thats it.what i'm trying to figure out is whats the diff between the jdm version and eudm one.and what are those box things.
Hehe you mean Honda Japan never needed to open up a separate Acura brand...you make it sound like Honda US was the original Honda.

I think Legend and Inspire sounds better than RL and TL respectively...oh well what do I know =(.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
JDM have nightvision as option plus the early braking system in US they dont have that option.

·
Registered
331 Posts
droneH22A said:
ahhhhh.....thats because it is :rolleyes

SORRY...........I nver got the memo that you were asking if there was a diff between the two thats why i made the comment... AHAHAHHAHA ROLL MY EYES

·
Registered
842 Posts
I want just that little shell dealy with the engine and drivetrain. Gimme a seat and a steering wheel and we'll have us some fun! :w00t

1 - 14 of 14 Posts