Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Thats actually the fog light bezel that comes with the usdm prelude 5th gen foglights. I actually just got mine from manchester honda. Link

If you click the link its "218786 HOLDER NO COLOR 7.14 5.36 "
Thats the case. Now if you have the jdm fog lights the buttons are different so your gonna need the usdm button to fit in there thats this

"34160 SWITCH, FOGLIGHT NO COLOR 21.42 16.07 "
and the blank cover for the black spot on there is

"218787 CVR, FOGLIGHT SWITCH NO COLOR 2.04 1.53 "
Honestly if your biddding right now you already overpaid for it. just hit up honda automotive parts and you should be good.
hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
HanSOLio said:
Thats actually the fog light bezel that comes with the usdm prelude 5th gen foglights. I actually just got mine from manchester honda. Link

If you click the link its "218786 HOLDER NO COLOR 7.14 5.36 "
Thats the case. Now if you have the jdm fog lights the buttons are different so your gonna need the usdm button to fit in there thats this

"34160 SWITCH, FOGLIGHT NO COLOR 21.42 16.07 "
and the blank cover for the black spot on there is

"218787 CVR, FOGLIGHT SWITCH NO COLOR 2.04 1.53 "
Honestly if your biddding right now you already overpaid for it. just hit up honda automotive parts and you should be good.
hope this helps.
Bro' none of the Part #' are matching up to the link you provided? :(

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Whats the diff. between the JDM and USDM switches. Do you have to use the USDM switch even if the JDM kit comes with everything.

·
Registered
403 Posts
well the jdm fogs come with just that a switch. Basically your required to take one of yoru existing switches out and replace it witht he fog switch. (Most people usually take out their switch and by take out i mean just stuff it in the dash). I figured out why the jdm one is like that if you've ever seen the type S it doesn't come with a sunroof so it already has a blank spot. Anyways moving on the usdm foglights come with a different switch and a replacement bezel that basically takes up the pocket under yoru switches and adds a blank plate. Anyways what some people are doing (myself included) are buying the jdm fogs and the usdm bezel and switch and using those. heres a pic of the usdm one

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Ah ok, yeah i been wanting to put JDM fogs on my SH for years now. But im trying to wait until i can get the fogs and retros all at one shot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.