Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda Prelude 2000 turbo for sale or trade

Hi you all waz good. For sale or trade prelude 2000 turbo

My name is Sylwek Tilleman I am from Poland and i have 21 years old. Sorry if my english is not so good. But I have a honda Prelude 2000 Turbo for sale.
The car has.

OEM carbon fiber hood
18" heart racing wheels
Sparco racing seats ( eacho of the seats cost me 500 dollars)
Airsearch turbo T3/T4
HKS blow of valve
HKS intercooler
OBD 1 computer conversion
RC 550cc injectors
Typer R wing
carbon fiber tail lights
S 2000 push start botton
carbon fiber trim inside the car
KYB shacks with adiastable highs
PIT boost controller and turbo timer that has not been put on the car yeath( brand new still in the box)
cam gears

the car has been tuned with crom and it has about 245 hp to the wheel. I am runing almost 8 psi on a stock spring.
The car is in perfect shape runs good no problems. The only thing that is wrong with the car is that dos not have AC, do to turbo will not fit. I do have all the ac componets to make it work agian. The car has 81,000 milles on it has no problmes have a clean title and i love it just want to get me a ridge line turck. I want to post some pictures but i dont know how. I am asking around 12,000 for the car. If some one wants to write me i can send you guys the pics and you can post them for me. my email is [email protected]

Ok if someone has a decent car that is willing to trade me for the prelude 2000 turbo and i like it than i will trade it. I am just tired of this car this is my second honda prelude. the first one was prelude 97 and now i have prelude 2000 and put allot of money to it. But i am bored of it and i want something fresh for me. So please come up with some offers and i see what i can do. ohh and the car i am not neccesary selling it for 12,000. so dont be scord and give me some price offers or some trades and we be good. thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
To post pictures...

1st) You must have them hosted on a site such as photobucket.com

2nd) Once the picture is posted all you must do is copy the url of the picture (in photobucket the url is listed under the thumbnail).

3rd) Place
immediately after.

example:

Result if you use a real picture...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey people why is no one asking anny question about the car. Is it really that ugly or is it just expenisve? please leat me know.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok people maybe some one want to trade my car for yours. Somekind of nice car just tell me what you have and i will see latter

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
car

hey what u want to give me your civic for my tubro prelude? WoW do you have a picture for it? and what have u done to the civic that makes it so special for u to trade my lude.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.