Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
then why does Toyota do it? I personally would like some Honda kit that includes like a body kit, new rims, new tires, intake, exhaust and all come together in one package. I know there are aftermarket parts, thats not what I asked. Most companies out there do it and I was just wondering why honda doesn't.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
they would rape you on the cost of parts anyway.

·
Registered
35 Posts
well think of it this way fuggin honda doesnt want to lose money on the 2% of people that are willing to spend the cash on these kits and so on, and there are stock oem honda kits out there and also an option only section of rims that are honda (enkei) also mugen is the soup up brand for honda and there are mugen honda just as there are TRD toyota's and so on so forth, its all the same thing. You are just bored and think there isnt much out there when there really is. I think you are just a purist needing a reason to spend twice as much on factory soup up parts instead of buying aftermarket

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
asian1 said:
I think you are just a purist needing a reason to spend twice as much on factory soup up parts instead of buying aftermarket
word!
i think lotta newbies think just because a car compnay will make parts it'll be safer and won't void the waranty, so they rather spend the extra $...but take Subaru for example..if you buy thier suspension program you'd think its still covered but guess what..yep..u guessed it..no more waranty on suspension etc plus you wasted probably twice the money you'd spend buying aftermarket parts on your own:laughy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.