Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
I saw it at the LA Auto Show last week. It is so much larger then anything Honda has put out in the past it kinda makes you take notice.

I was handsome in a Honda way. (No new styling revolutions on this one. ;) )

·
Registered
832 Posts
The bed looks sorta small on it, but it does look pretty beefy and that's what I like in my trucks =)

I like the headlights too, not your normal square ugly block truck ones.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Pretty nice looking truck, I'd buy it if I was in the market for a truck. It would come between that and a TRD Tundra. Would be fun to go splashing around in some puddles of mud!!!! :hehs

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got the latest Car and Driver mag. yesterday. They had a 1 page blurb/summary about it. From what I gather, Honda went to their parts bin and borrowed the 255 HP V-6 engine, the 5-speed auto, and the framework from the Odyssey/Pilot platform. They were nice about it in the write-up, but I got the vibe that they wanted to write more than a page about it. I concluded that they'll test it and do a comparo with the big boys. I think that it'll do quite well, and maybe even have a chance at garnering a solid finish in such a comparo. You guys need to read the article and judge for yourselves. What I saw was an author who wrote this article to set themselves up for a beefier write-up in the near future, a la a comparo, after the truck has been in production and sent to the dealerships.

If I were in the market for a new toy, I'd consider it. However, my Ranger V-6 has only 91,500 miles. My goal is to sell it / trade it @ 150K and buy either a Tundra Double Cab, a Powerstroke, or a Cummins. That's too far into the future for me because I only average about 5-8K miles a YEAR on it. Besides, it's mine and not the bank's. :laugh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts