Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LINK

Everyone with a 00-01 AV6 is getting a free 7yr/100k extended warranty.

Also, those that have had to pay for tranny replacements will be reimbursed.

You'll all be receiving letters shortly.

More details at the link.

· Registered
977 Posts
Re: if it clunks in reverse is it bad ?

Accordingly 3 said:
I own a 99 exv6, when I put it into reverse, especially on a hill, it clunks sometimes is it bad ? I have 29,000 left on warranty ?:confused: :confused: :confused:
i think thats normal, just use your parking brake correctly and it wont do that, mine did it a couple of times before i started using my parking brake.

parking brake = e-brake

· Registered
977 Posts
hahahahaha, wow these people are touchy, especially for a noob, i was just playing with the letter sizes :rolleyes:

but def. a good move on hondas part, i just wish mine would break and then get it fixed so i dont have to worry about that 1.6% chance of it breaking.

· Registered
1,015 Posts
.::BlownsiX::. said:
hahahahaha, wow these people are touchy, especially for a noob, i was just playing with the letter sizes :rolleyes:

but def. a good move on hondas part, i just wish mine would break and then get it fixed so i dont have to worry about that 1.6% chance of it breaking.
Both of you shutup...

my sisters 02 AV6 doesnt shift as smoothly as my 98 civic... irony isnt't it?

· Registered
568 Posts
I dont understand whate hell this mean,But I have an 01 accord with 27k miles on it. If my tranny give out after 36K that when my bumper to bumper expire will I be cover on that 7year 100K tranny warranty Honda given to all 00 to 01 accord?

:confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.