Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) hi guys I just wanna know how to make my car sound like a monster like supras or wrx or evos.. i have an integra turbo boosting 10 psi but it sound normal .. how those srt4s can make the back fire sound or those supras that everyone in the hood can hear them???? more fuel .. special set up? other exhaust system i have 3 inch pipe and 4.5 out :clap
thanks!! :clap

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
gurusan said:
also an open dumptube will make your car sound pretty...uhh...beastly I guess...some like the sound...others don;t
i like it, but there is a thing like a butterfly pipe where you hit a switch to toggle between open downpipe and full exhaust for racing purposes i guess. you could look into that. dont connect the wastegate to the downpipe. that wont make it sound much different and IMO hinders performance.

i like your sig btw, the evo and the stang.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Yeah the butterfly thing is called an E-Cutout.

That will definitely make your car sound like a beast...also gain you a significant amount of HP/Torque and spool time

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Im running a T3TO4E with a 3" dp, resonator and testpipe with an apexi N1 and my car sounds beastly! I guess also cuz its a 2.2 liter so it sounds a lot more muscular than the average honda.

·
Registered
265 Posts
try running just the down pipe and cat when we were doing my exhaust i had to run to the shop the car sounded all turbo but not loud enuff to get pulled over when i was off throtle on throtle it sounded more like a 747 that a car

when i go to the track i run it that way scares away alot of races its faster too

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RoadRageMotors said:
try running just the down pipe and cat when we were doing my exhaust i had to run to the shop the car sounded all turbo but not loud enuff to get pulled over when i was off throtle on throtle it sounded more like a 747 that a car

when i go to the track i run it that way scares away alot of races its faster too

hehe :clap thanks I'll try that one too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.