Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pick it up. And while you're at it I'll be signing copies :) Yep I'm on the 2nd page of the article :)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
buddy of mine dave osterhout from hyde park is on one of those pages as well- congrats to all of you who made it!! looks like you guys had fun wish i could have made it so i couldve taken the spot in the mag where that POS orange old school hatch with the stock motor and a set of shit wheels and "plans" for a swap is printed.

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
care to type up what it says? cause i can't read it .. it's too small! Oh, and nice rims .. i think i've seen them before .. oh yea .. they're on my 00 EBP Si :p

So how'd you get in it? Give us some info!

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
oh .. and i swear i saw your car in another mag i have, either honda tuning, super street, or import tuner. It was an 00 EBP Si, with Kosei K1's, and the same stickers on the side ... and it was auto-xing, was that you?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OdiedogCX said:
oh .. and i swear i saw your car in another mag i have, either honda tuning, super street, or import tuner. It was an 00 EBP Si, with Kosei K1's, and the same stickers on the side ... and it was auto-xing, was that you?
I was in Honda Tuning earlier this year, Super Street this year, Super Street last year, Grassroots Motorsports in 2001 twice :)

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OdiedogCX said:
care to type up what it says? cause i can't read it .. it's too small! Oh, and nice rims .. i think i've seen them before .. oh yea .. they're on my 00 EBP Si :p

So how'd you get in it? Give us some info!
Go buy the issue :)

If you notice the title of this post I was at Hondafest and I seemed to be a nice and friendly guy :) Plus my car was all stickered up and I went fast :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts