Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello yall RSX peeps.. i just got a quick question..
what kinda gains do you see with #4, I/H/E in the 04 rsx-s??
1/4mile times? hp?? torque??

im asking this because a guy with those mods is saying that he can take out mildly modded EVOs, SRT, and ofcourse the STi's...(from a roll at any speeds)

thanks~

·
Registered
6 Posts
mildly modded evos? what does that mean? I don't think an RSX will hang even with i/h/e/#4

I know you'll probably be able to hang with a STOCK srt4 with those mods, but even that's questionable.

STi's, i guess, but from a roll

as far as numbers, I think a lot of it is driver related. I've heard people putting down 14.9 with a stock 05, and mid 14's with just a CAI (on the 05's). Not too sure about the 02-04's.

i'm not too positive about anything though, as I've never raced an Evo, STi, or SRT-4, and my 05 is stock right now. perhaps someone else will be more help.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mildy modded..

Turboback exhaust and engine management

for me with just two of those mods netted 45hp+ and sh*t load of torque (near 300whp)

·
Registered
679 Posts
An rsx with those mods could hit 13's at a little over 100mph, but it's rare for people to do it. It could probably hang with, and maybe even just barely beat, a stock evo, sti, srt, but once those arent stock forget about it.

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
APEXiTypeS said:
An rsx with those mods could hit 13's at a little over 100mph, but it's rare for people to do it. It could probably hang with, and maybe even just barely beat, a stock evo, sti, srt, but once those arent stock forget about it.
thats what I would say as well...One disadvantage of the evo and Sti though is that they do lack top end and from a roll are at a disadvatage (where the rsx with those mods come to life) The rsx still cant play with modded evos or sti's though. However high 13's low low 14's from an NA motor with 3 mods is pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts