Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had an accord and the honk sound hella mean...
i just got my 01 gsr and i thought it sounds really gay.. is it just me or???????

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
NgR01GSR said:
i had an accord and the honk sound hella mean...
i just got my 01 gsr and i thought it sounds really gay.. is it just me or???????
word!...... get those air horn shits or hook up a booty call

·
Registered
213 Posts
I wasn't aware that sounds could have a sexual preference. But that's why I frequent this board, to learn new things...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
G2Integrity said:
I wasn't aware that sounds could have a sexual preference. But that's why I frequent this board, to learn new things...
Lolz.. u noe wat i ment.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
air horn= those horns on big rigs u could have hooked up to ur teg

booty cal= hooked up to an alarm horn and it makes a whistle noise, like if u whistled at a girl

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey.how can i get air horn and botty call both on my car?

·
Registered
320 Posts
the honker on all hondas generally sound pretty weak

·
Registered
190 Posts
an airhorn....that's not a bad idea

·
Registered
63 Posts
horn

how do you hook up an air horn (and where can you get one)?

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
hmmm.......iam not sure where to get it but if u look around the net u'll probably find it....... for shure it exist!

·
Registered
234 Posts
the booty call is using your alarm horn if you have one. my friend said its just a wire and a botton that allows you to make your alarm horn sound whenever you want.

and yes our integra horns are gay. i would really like a airhorn so i can scare the crap out of those people that cut me off.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I know what you mean. I bought new horns for mine from Pep Boys. I bought a Fiamm (Oh hell, that is close enough) replacement 136db horn. I got a F & G note horns. It is pretty cool sounding now and VERY loud. Easier than air horns and cheaper.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts