Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it just me or did no 4g lude come with a clip to keep the hood prop in its hole? i realize there is a clip on the pass side near your coolant resevoir but i dont have that. is there suppose to be a clip of some sort on the drivers side? my hood prop keeps falling out all over my engine bay and seems to always come close to making contact with my belts. ive checked several junkyard ludes and none seem to have it either... if there is or suppost to be one could i get the honda part # if anyone knows it of hand. thanks guys! :number1

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the one on the drivers side to hold the rod in place... i found a clip today off junkyard accord that looked like it may work... but the end of the prop that goes into your cross member has a lip on it that woulnt allow me to slide the clip over it. maybe i can rig somethin idk.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was mainly just curious if there was even suppose to be a clip there holding it into the cross member. so i prob will stop into honda and snag one before my hood prop snags one of my belts!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.