Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just got a new job and I'm gonna be making money FINALLY!!! So I'd like to do a few basic things for teh car that I've been wanting to do and I was wondering where the best places to buy the stuff from would be that you guys have good experience with.

1. 15" wheels w/ tires
2. fenders(don't wanna spend a lot on OEM ones so maybe some z3 ones or something)
3. OEM carbon fiber hood
4. sun visors with mirrors

Let me know what places are good to get any of this stuff. Thanks.

-Cody

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stock del sol sun visors don't have mirrors in them, I've seen some with mirrors but idk where to get them(didn't see any on egay either). Girlfriend complains about it ALL the time and ends up moving my rear view mirror around instead...lol

· Registered
478 Posts
1 vote for LS webs for your wheels.
for the hood you mean OEM look.
Good luck finding a good cheap source for the Z3 fenders, I like the way they look.

· Registered
10,923 Posts
Stock del sol sun visors don't have mirrors in them, I've seen some with mirrors but idk where to get them(didn't see any on egay either). Girlfriend complains about it ALL the time and ends up moving my rear view mirror around instead...lol
INLINEFOUR.COM - Mon.~Sat. 9:30am~6:30pm PST - 11400 Knott Street, Garden Grove, CA 92841 used to have those, but a quick check didn't turn up anything; good sight nonetheless. E-mail them about it. Auto Accessories, Performance Car Parts, Import&Domestic @ Modacar Auto Accessories's good for rims, plus they're a SHO
sponser, but that's beside the point. I've bought my Racing Hart, Volk, and Rota's from them, and delivery's flawless. Competitive pricing, too. Smooth and easy. Can't really say anything about the fenders, except don't get Z3's! :lol Have you checked Majestic Honda - The Internet's #1 Honda Automotive Parts Store for OEM ones/prices? That's another great place, IMO. CF hood...I got mine from a Japanese website that's no longer "there", so I can't help you on that.

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 vote for LS webs for your wheels.
for the hood you mean OEM look.
Good luck finding a good cheap source for the Z3 fenders, I like the way they look.
I've seen brand new ones on craigslist.com a few times now. Brand new and primered, one person wanted $75 for the pair, another pair that's up there right now for $50 honda del sol street fighter vfiber bumper z3 fenders and Buddy club And to BlueBallz, I'm not a HUGE fan of doing aftermarket body parts for the Sol(front lips are sexy though sometimes :)), I think they look sexy as is without phat body kitz for mad aerodynamicz y0 :rolleyes! But I don't have $171.41 for a new OEM front left fender...the right fender needs to be painted anyways and I kinda like the look of these so figured I'd be better off getting these instead.

Ebay.com sometimes has decent prices too. ;)

· Registered
580 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Was looking at the V-Fiber hoods last night too, watched the vid as well lol. THey don't seem bad, still a litttlllleee pricey though. $540 shipped is a little more then what I'm looking to spend. I've seen better qualtiy ones as well for $450 shipped, don't see em that often, but have seen em. :)

· Registered
580 Posts
Was looking at the V-Fiber hoods last night too, watched the vid as well lol. THey don't seem bad, still a litttlllleee pricey though. $540 shipped is a little more then what I'm looking to spend. I've seen better qualtiy ones as well for $450 shipped, don't see em that often, but have seen em. :)
yeah the vis ones not bad, and the n1 style fenders are a small step up fro the z3's but better none the less. like i said though, if you get a cf hood i do desperately need a hood. so let me know, and i dont believe we've even seen pictures of your car why is this?

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Haha thanks for the links. And I'd prefer not to put different fenders on the Sol, but the driver side fender is shot, and both fenders clearcoat is starting to peel at the top of it and I dont have $170+ for a new fender :( I was looking at these ones though too eBay Motors: 93 94 95 96 97 Del Sol si N1 Body Fender Kit Fenders (item 260392343103 end time May-11-09 22:42:10 PDT)
Um, that fender is 175 bucks shipped.

I would simply go to a junkyard/salvageyard and find a good fender, and whip out the spray paint, 4-5 layers, wet sand, 4-5 layers, wetsand, buff, shiny!!

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've posted pics of my car before lol. Posted pics up of my amazing trunk rattle can job too! And Annabelle, if you wanna take pics feel free to, I might be interested. :) And there are 0 junkyards with a Sol around me...:(

· Registered
429 Posts
I've posted pics of my car before lol. Posted pics up of my amazing trunk rattle can job too! And Annabelle, if you wanna take pics feel free to, I might be interested. :) And there are 0 junkyards with a Sol around me...:(
I will take pics for you tomorrow. I can sell you a back bumper and back fenders if you need them as well. I am in the process of ripping apart "Annabelle" soooo if you need anything that is NOT from my front end let me know. She doesnt really have a nose anymore.:fear

Also Slo, you will need to pay your own shipping.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.