Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have had an isotta steering wheel on for a while and i just never hooked up the horns... but now im sick of havin to yell at people instead of honkin, but i just cant really figure out what to do about wiring it up.... most of my firends have told me it wont work cause the wires will just get torn out when you turn the wheel, but i was jsut gonna see if anyone knew what to do. also, i tried relocating my cruise control box, but for some reason, it wont work either. i think it is missing a ground or something. so if anyone has any idea send em my way. oh and does anyone know of a good place to sell the airbag cause i heard they are worth some loot.

· Registered
1,668 Posts
Try selling your airbags to body shops - they usually will pay you cash. I used to have friends that stripped some cars and then they went and sold the parts to local shady body shops - they made some good money. But both of em got caught and are now doing time - prolly doing each other in the ass. hahahah

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.