Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the best motoring drift bible, it is like 700mb and was wondering if someone would host it?

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Si-OWNER said:
I have the best motoring drift bible, it is like 700mb and was wondering if someone would host it?

Thanks,
OMG! ive been trying to get that video. someone please host it!!!!!!!!!! if i had an ftp, i would let you upload it, but i dont have one...

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im pm mike once, but never heard from him. i know he is busy, hey skynet how do you want me to give it to you?

thanks,

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey i love to have that video too but the truth is 26k public ftp is too slow
get what i mean? if 5 person dl at the same time they will get only 5k/s. roughly 700mb/.0005mb= 30hours of downloading lol...
I would have gotten a line with 80k upload but im too far from the CO....
Hehe i be waiting to get that video like everyone else here.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Skynet said:
Hey i love to have that video too but the truth is 26k public ftp is too slow
get what i mean? if 5 person dl at the same time they will get only 5k/s. roughly 700mb/.0005mb= 30hours of downloading lol...
I would have gotten a line with 80k upload but im too far from the CO....
Hehe i be waiting to get that video like everyone else here.

you didnt need to do the math..hahaha...

hey si-owner, maybe you and i can work something out on aim...like you sending me the video..hahaha...i dont mind waiting couple of something days...i want it!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Don't compress it.. It takes away the size and quality...

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
everybody is dying to see...please....that someone please host this up...this has become a MUST SEE...so is a MUST HOST....ahhh....

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
i wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt this video soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad heheh sorry im whoring this tread now....

·
Registered
99 Posts
You can try send it to me...I can see if my friend can put it into his online server....But I dont know whats the MB's Limit...

·
Registered
318 Posts
This is a fricking awesome video. S13's s14's mr2's and more. In depth tech of the art of slideways. The multiple camera angles are sweet. Especially the camera on the foot work.

1 - 20 of 209 Posts