Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG! 4-1 design w/ a 3" collector!!!!! this thing is not your everyday aftermarket header! perfect if you've already freed up some airflow in your head and are running some serious NA tricks in there. only problem i had w/ this header was that driving around town was somewhat tougher and i couldn't get any good low end torque...this thing was all high end. i decided to get rid of mine cuz i didn't live in the super high rpm range all the time. this was, however, the best bolt on i did performance wise :tu

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
the only advantage of 4-2-1's and longer primaries is the torque, but hell i guess for a car that lives only at the track this would be a really good header, considering the fact that once you launch you stay in the high rpm's all the way down the track, what did it cost you?

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$250 :evil but that was a special price thru the garage i worked for. i can't remember how much it would have been....but it was well worth it :nod

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
$250 is a bit pricey for headers expecially from some brand that i'm hearing about for the first time.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shift said:
$250 is a bit pricey for headers expecially from some brand that i'm hearing about for the first time.

looks like you need to do a lot more research then. and $250 is a deal. anything else that's even remotely close to the hotshot in performance is going to be hundereds more.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
looks like you need to do a lot more research then. and $250 is a deal. anything else that's even remotely close to the hotshot in performance is going to be hundereds more.

:nod

Comptech Header for my SI = 475ish plus shipping

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.