Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Houstonians... I warn you not to go to john eagle honda... that is in Houston, TX.

I took my car there because I had someone break into my car and steal everything and they were going to repair the damages for me. Well, they have the vehicle and the car is sitting in their parking lot. Well not but 4 days later, my car is STOLEN from john eagle honda. I went to check out the damage and guess what.... they no longer have the keys to the car. So either they left the keys in the car for someone to steal, or someone from the dealership stole the car. I got the car back all smashed, the car is totalled... and now john eagle is refusing to claim responsibilities for the actions that took place at their dealership. Now, my insurance is taking action and will be in the future as well, the car is still in my possession and is sitting at the dealership. I am just warning you to watch out when you take your vehicles there. I took in a very nice very expensive car and it came out complete trash. here is a link to where you can see the damage done to the vehicle. I am officially retiring from the import scene =( but I will still be an active member on the honda boards.

http://users.ev1.net/~terrortrance/index.htm

· Registered
479 Posts
OOO man im sorry that stuff like that had to happend to you and especially at a honda dealership. Thanks for the warning cause i live in Houston as well. I hope everything works out for you and dumb ass dealerships.

· Registered
727 Posts
lawsuit. The car was in their possession at that time. You can sue their asses off. They can't just take your car in to work on it and have it stolen and totalled. That's an issue where they are liable for what happens. Sue em

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the emblem on the back is a VTi-R emblem, it was a fully converted EX to honda civic VTi-R (european type-r coupe model)... and no the ignition is fine, which is how we know they used the key to start the car. i did a thorough check of the ignition and under the hood. the keys are also missing.

· Registered
187 Posts
yeah man EVERY experience i've had with JEH has been HORRIBLE from salesmen to service dept.....they really need new management, everyone acts like asses over there execpt for a couple of the "parts" guys....sorry about what happened to your car man....i'll keep an ear out for you just in case..heh....late:D

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i used to work at John Eagle Acura on hwy six, and they screwed me over with my jobs and stuff, so i never went back to them even though they were like 15min from my house.... now john eagle honda i took the time and effort to go over there for service and such, and this is how they take care of their business.... god i must have spent over 10k in parts and service in the past couple of years there... and everyone there knew me by name... ...they hsould have just stripped the car instead of just leaving it all banged up and such. they found it at some apartments like off of cypress n. houston and jones road. like 5 min away from the dealer.

· Registered
187 Posts
dude i travel cypressnhouston/jones like every day....shit bro that sucks bad....man i wouldnt dare pump 10k into anything at a dealer, but if you had to do it, you had to do it......well that settles it, i'm not associating myself with JEH anymore, unless me and some freinds feel like making the salesmen look DUMB AS FUCK trying to explain the power/weight ratio, engine specs, and suspension setups of si's and s2k's....hahah.....one guy said to us "man this new civic si has unbelievable power increases due to the new AEM intake we have added, it should be able to drag race a GT mustang" hahhah...what a joke.....

· Registered
479 Posts
LOL, a salesman really said that? The parts deptartment at Gillman Honda (bellaire and 59) is pretty cool, like the little stuff that you need bolts and screws they gave that to me for free and theyre friendly people. The used dealership across the street is another story, mean ass people. Once again im really sorry to hear that, that happened to your car, and vietsol is right about the lawsuit thing...unless you signed a sheet that does not hold JEH liable for the damages on their property. And besides that, are there no cameras on the lot?!?! I hope the best for you.

· Registered
10,923 Posts
phmracing said:
Houstonians... I warn you not to go to john eagle honda... that is in Houston, TX.

I took my car there because I had someone break into my car and steal everything and they were going to repair the damages for me. Well, they have the vehicle and the car is sitting in their parking lot. Well not but 4 days later, my car is STOLEN from john eagle honda. I went to check out the damage and guess what.... they no longer have the keys to the car. So either they left the keys in the car for someone to steal, or someone from the dealership stole the car. I got the car back all smashed, the car is totalled... and now john eagle is refusing to claim responsibilities for the actions that took place at their dealership. Now, my insurance is taking action and will be in the future as well, the car is still in my possession and is sitting at the dealership. I am just warning you to watch out when you take your vehicles there. I took in a very nice very expensive car and it came out complete trash. here is a link to where you can see the damage done to the vehicle. I am officially retiring from the import scene =( but I will still be an active member on the honda boards.

http://users.ev1.net/~terrortrance/index.htm
THEY are TOTALLY "AT FAULT"! SUE THAT SORRY SCUM. THIS
IS AN OUTRAGE! EXCUSE MY Caps :D.

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i signed a liability sheet that says they are not responsible for anything left INSIDE the vehicle while in service. i did not sign a sheet that said if someone from the dealership steals the keys or leaves the keys in the car and then later that evening steals the car and fux it up that they are not responisble. they are preparing for a battle because they knew the keys were missing before i asked them, my insurance company sent out their special investigations people yesterday and are investigating it, along with the police department..... on top of that.. there are cameras, but the ones where the car was at.... it was too dark to see anything, all they saw was the car driving off and crashing through the fence. earlier they did see people, but they couldnt make out any descriptions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.