Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i might be selling my rims to my brother so i was looking for a gunmetal rim with a polished lip. i really want the volk racing LE37T but can't afford that. there are kinda plenty guys around here with SSR Type C's too, so i don't really want those. then i seen the rota subzero's come in gunmetal with polished lip? anybody seen it? how's it look and is it a good brand?

· Registered
56 Posts
i have a set of 18X7.5 rota subzero black w. polished lip. they are v. lightweight. never had any problems with them so far. i did notice i do have a very small bend on the outside lip of the rim dont know how it got there. overall good stuff.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
SloCivic808 said:
i might be selling my rims to my brother so i was looking for a gunmetal rim with a polished lip. i really want the volk racing LE37T but can't afford that. there are kinda plenty guys around here with SSR Type C's too, so i don't really want those. then i seen the rota subzero's come in gunmetal with polished lip? anybody seen it? how's it look and is it a good brand?
Not sure what your lug specs are, but I think IntegraXTR is still trying to sell his TE37's if you want to go that route. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.