Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some oem springs and shocks from a JDM DC2 integra ITR that arrived recently.

We are building a project car and needed to get something cheap so we bought these with about 60k miles on them, but we want to make sure they're in good shape.

The springs are still on the shocks, but how can we test them before putting them on the car??

Also, does anyone have pictures of OEM ITR Springs or know what they are supposed to look like, or how to tell if they're legit springs?? I am having a feeling these may not be real ITR springs?

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OEM ITR springs have a different rate and ride height... it's about .5" difference all the way around. I know it's a good upgrade for the ls/rs/se/gsr at minimal costs if you can find shocks/springs and the LCA's. Other than that, not too sure, you'll want to check out my thread in the integra forum about the suspension. white98ls has good info in that thread

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.