·
Registered
2,864 Posts
where do you see dots?? i click my rep thing, and it says i have ten

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doesn't make any sense, I'd like to be able to know who gave me good rep points so i can return the favor...like wise with bad rep points...

·
Banned
832 Posts
Whats it mean if the dot is just a blank grey dot with no comment or even with a comment. I have a few that are green dots then 1 or 2 that are just grey dots. Someone give me a bad rep point so I know what it looks like.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trail_boss3 said:
Whats it mean if the dot is just a blank grey dot with no comment or even with a comment. I have a few that are green dots then 1 or 2 that are just grey dots. Someone give me a bad rep point so I know what it looks like.
Wish granted....

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
soccaian said:
dunno what to tell you man.... hell, i didnt even know that we could check our rep points
click your user cp....its right on the same page

·
Registered
12,534 Posts
neldogg said:
i would like to know how to tell how much rep another person has... i can only check mine. :confused
the little green box or boxes in the bar with the person's loc... you can hold your mouse over it and box will pop up with a saying.... thats the only way you can resonablely tell... but i have 92 rep point... i wonder if any thing special happens at 100....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts