Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
mike_sho said:
Does it give you the comment at least?

Yeah, but it doesn't say who gave me props for something funny i said...or who shitted on me for saying something stupid...i got a bunch of good comments but i don't know who they're from...??

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
See, someone just gave me good rep points, but left no comment...and doesn't say who left it...it's annoying cuz im so curious..haha

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Murdah said:
Doesn't make any sense, I'd like to be able to know who gave me good rep points so i can return the favor...like wise with bad rep points...
I can see who gives me points. :)

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Just curious, I have searched and came up short. No one covered this, but can you give rep points without having any :(. I looked into my control panel and didn't see anything. But wouldn't mind hooking some SHO peeps up with some if I only knew how.....

Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, sorry to jack this thread.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
00BLACKSI said:
Just curious, I have searched and came up short. No one covered this, but can you give rep points without having any :(. I looked into my control panel and didn't see anything. But wouldn't mind hooking some SHO peeps up with some if I only knew how.....

Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, sorry to jack this thread.

ay, chk your control panel again :D ..

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
styles-rsx said:
ay, chk your control panel again :D ..
I got it now BTW how can I ever repay you...lol :D

Thanks bro

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
HondaFreak4Eva said:
click on the scales by the bar that has his name

:tu :D
i ALWAYS know when Hondafreak4eva leaves me rep, she always leaves a smiley face and a nice comment :love :love she's given me so many positive reps. :)

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
HondaFreak4Eva said:
yeah and to thank me you negative repped me :cry
from now on, itll be straight positive reps ;)

21 - 40 of 57 Posts