Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do i drift in GT3? i try too much. It's soo hard. When i step on the gas on a turn, the wheels have too much grip.

· Registered
2,896 Posts
turn down ur traction control and asm...also use either normal or sim tires and juss practice...i tried doing it for about a week and i got the hang of it...kinda...still sliding into walls but its fun nonetheless =)

· Registered
50 Posts
This is the method I use to drift in GT3, if you're a beginner stick with 4wd cars and with a lot of HP like a maxed out hp skyline.
When you approach a turn, turn your wheels the opposite direction of the turn and release your gas, press your ebrake, turn your wheels back to the direction of your turn on the road, and tap the gas along the drift, you may need to tap the brake too slow down if you're heading out the road. If you still want some more tire screeching , just tap the ebrake again. I should advise the beginning of the method mentioned needs to be done very fast, and then just control your car by counter turning the wheel against the turn on the road. Pick a big wide open track with long turns, and I high revving hp car.

· Registered
1,840 Posts
Psikoticjed1 said:
ebrake all da way! ders my 2 cents
e-brake is powerslide not drift. When you come into a turn let off the gas turn really hard brake then tap the gas twice if it starts to lose control. Kind of raw details but it is different for everyone. Keep practicing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.