Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys sorry this is a dumb question but I want to make a thread showing you guys my new GSR and I don't know how to post the pics...does it invole the tags?...thnx for your help :)...oh yea and I already tried using the shitty search engine and couldn't find anything.

Reactions: CapnToll

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hope nobody helps you, you lazy non-searching sack of shit
WOW...just WOW...A 28,000 post Anime freak cussing me out over the internet because I asked a simple question in a FORUM...the effort exerted in your smartass remark doubles that required to provide an answer and oh btw, I already tried using the shitty search engine on this site...I put in anything related to posting pics and all I get are threads of pervs posting naked pics of their ugly girlfriends....but once again, congrats on your some 28,000 posts...impressive...haha and what I just noticed was that if you put your mouse over your bar below your mods description it even says "Transparent: You're still here?"...how appropriate

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
lol for fucks sakes hahahaha.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket ......join....upload...Copy the IMG tag into your post

There's probably how-to stuff for this in the Stickies...you'd just need to keep searching with different search parameters n' shit...but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as the search function has pissed me off from time to time.....stupid 15 second rule.

...Hey, do we only have this one color format for the site?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol for fucks sakes hahahaha.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket ......join....upload...Copy the IMG tag into your post

There's probably how-to stuff for this in the Stickies...you'd just need to keep searching with different search parameters n' shit...but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as the search function has pissed me off from time to time.....stupid 15 second rule.

...Hey, do we only have this one color format for the site?
Thank YOU...I think this has been the only directly helpful response I have ever obtained from this forum, thnx :)

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
then why are you styill here? if you cant figure out how to post a picture i'd love to see you figure out how to build an intagra that can take 25 psi. Take your bosch injectors and leave.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.