21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
but i'm kind of an asshole
so am I :hehe

anyways....
to be a mod for a tech forum you have to be pretty knowlegable....then someone that's currently on the staff makes a request to add you if there's an opening. then the staff as a whole must accept you. if even just ONE person doesn't want you part of the staff, then you won't get on. if accepted by the staff, then an invitation is made. most people accept the invite, but there have been a few declines.

for any of the lifestyle forums, it's pretty much the same process, except nominations are based on if the nominee in question is mature enough to handle the power and is well respected by the other members.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
Mostly its a popularity contest....or you have helped out a lot of people and they want you to be a mod. either or.

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
i've been here longer than many of the mods...

haven't ever been one, or asked to be one. but i'm kind of an asshole
so am i, but luckily i know enough to be part of the kick ass mo fos we call staff

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
If you know real politics, you'll know how to become a mod. It really is a popularity contest that depends on your knowledge and pesonality, and who you become ''e-friends'' with.

Oh noes the secret is out!

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
e y e c u e said:
If you know real politics, you'll know how to become a mod. It really is a popularity contest that depends on your knowledge and pesonality, and who you become ''e-friends'' with.

Oh noes the secret is out!
that's basically it in a nutshell :tu :lol

21 - 38 of 38 Posts