Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dunno what happened, but i think i skipped every day in this class in highschool or something. so anywhoo, how do you break up with chicks? usually i just stop calling them, and thats pretty sloppy. i've gone on a few dates with this chick, she's spent the night a few times and she's cool... but she likes me a lot more than i like her. so i need to break off whatever the hell is goin on but i do sorta want to still be friends with her. anybody got any tips?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
There are many ways:
Just quit talking to them/looking at them.

Over the phone.

Tell them straight up.

Pass them a note in class.

Bang her sister/best friend.

Get in bed, like your about to plow the shit outta her, but then just tell her this really isn't what you want and maybe the two of you should just be friends.

Get hammered and start talking about all the other women you've slept with/what to sleep with. She'll get the idea.

Next time she comes over to your place, just leave the house while she's there. When you come back and she's like WTF? What did you do that for? Look her dead int he eye and say "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" They love that.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
jibbity said:
so what you're trying to say is... there's no good way to do it?
Just lie. Be like, "I'm not ready for a serious relationship." There is no good way to do it, unless the feeling is mutual. But I find using that line is easier on me.Girls know it's complete bullshit, but most won't say anything and will just be like "ok." Once in awhile you'll get those chicks that are like "Why, what happened? Blah blah." To those i'll just be like "I just feel we need to move on with our lives and see other people." But the girls that ask that kind of question will ALWAYS ask that kind of question. No matter what you say to break up with them. So hope this helps.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Just say your going away to Iraq

Reactions: Prelude1897

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fuck i hate stuff like this.... ok i'll do it tonight. oh yeah and how dick is it to do it with a text message?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
moshi_moshi said:
This is interesting. You want to break up with a girl but you want to remain friends. I think some people didn't read the second part. It would be so simple to dump her and not be friends.
Just break it off before Valentines before you get in knee deep.
yeah thats what makes it complicated. and thanks for reminding me about Valentines... it would be trouble if i didn't break it off before then.

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
"I think we took a turn somewhere too soon and am now where I wish we had waited for...and I don't really think we should be here"

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
when you break up with someone i think you take a gamble on if they are willing to stay friends with you

you can do anything you want and she might not want to be friends with you after
so if you dont wanna be going out stop delaying the inevitable and break it off already...

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
jibbity said:
yeah thats what makes it complicated. and thanks for reminding me about Valentines... it would be trouble if i didn't break it off before then.

Ok this post is pissing me off. Look bro - it's not like you're MARRIED to the chick. Just casual f**king that's it. Dump her ass, you dont have any attachments to her so whats the problem? And even if it WAS Valentine's, who cares?

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
DeathIsCertain said:
Ok this post is pissing me off. Look bro - it's not like you're MARRIED to the chick. Just casual f**king that's it. Dump her ass, you dont have any attachments to her so whats the problem? And even if it WAS Valentine's, who cares?
lack of balls really is about it.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
dogyamissedit said:
"I get the feeling that you are way more into this relationship than I am at this point and I don't want you to get hurt so I think we should just be friends"
I've gotta chick i'm trying to get rid of too. I'm totally gonna use that line!!!! Pure muthafuckin gold right there :btu

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Hmm I always just for the simple, "I'm outta here so lose my number" speech. Or tell her you found a crack ho w/ some good poo-cheeka.

·
Registered
174 Posts
"I tell a bitch like this, Bitch you wit out me is like Harold Melvin witout the Bluenotes, you never go platinum."!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts