Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
rev to max..and then blow the clutch...so you will dissappear in smoke HAAHHA thats crazy...if u jsut want to peel out then i think u rev to like 2 or 3 and release but burnnning out is like higher i think...some use their ebrake...jsut dont burn ur clutch AHHA

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
do you have an auto or manual?

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Xtr3m3 said:
I have a ST
y do some people use their brakes?
wat does the brakes do?
an ST :confused: do you mean AT?

·
Registered
148 Posts
ST standard, you use the e brake to stop the car from rolling forward. thats called a burn out on a front driver, if you dont use the ebrake it you will just peel out a bit. you can start a good e brake burn out and then release the brake and peel down the road.

·
Registered
259 Posts
ahh i know how to burn out.... but i was trying to launch i guess you could say it was burning out at.... 5 to 6k rpms and the stick popped out and my clutch started smoking.. eh wierd? but i launch at 4k rpms and pick up after that is fine :p

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
oO dont smoke ur clutch...outch...haha next time hold it in gear so it dont slip...really you dont have to go that high to burn...but sometimes it depends.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.