Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys use? any solvents

im using a microfiber towel for LCD screens but i noticed thre some wierd dirty marks that dont want to come out good but i dont wanna put pressure on the screen. its not bad but dont know wtf is on it...doestnt seem to want to come out.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
50/50 water an alcohol. I think about using tissue or a papertowel when I'm lazy but my screen has an anti-glare coating & when I think of that I run to get my eyeclass cloth.

BTW: Bausch & Lomb sell disposable pre-moistened cleaning cloths that work great. My Mom buys them at Costco for her and my Father's glasses, etc. Whenever I go home she gives me a box of them. I know there's other brands out there too.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Alcohol swabs... worked for me on my laptop

I haven't been reading this forum :(

what's the status with your laptop? Did you return it? Such a terrible experience that you didn't deserve :noo

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jhwee said:
Alcohol swabs... worked for me on my laptop

I haven't been reading this forum :(

what's the status with your laptop? Did you return it? Such a terrible experience that you didn't deserve :noo
no rebates yet. i havent processed 4 of the 7 rebates cus they wont go thru. i have faxed the upc codes 7 times and they keep saying they aint getting it.

umm the second laptop had 1 dead pixel..not a big deal to me but i had to call 5 times in order to get a manager on the phone. all he told me was i can give you 25 bucks off take it or leave it. what a POS fucking company.

as for the screen ill get those wipes. i guess water havent worked well...soaking water on a microfiber towel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.