Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
heh

You my friend, are a post whore! :) just kidden. Umm it takes money. And a creative mind and some bawls to do some body work on your car. Unless you just want to pay a body shop to do it. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
if they sell domani conversions(below)

I don't see why you can't reverse it
looks like all you need to do is a simple conversion
replace the old with the new
hood, fenders, headlights, bumper and grill

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, just getting excited about getting me a civic. :)

It's just that all that I have hardly seen any civics in England with the more rounded lights for sale, they all look like the one above but that's not the style I want. Just wanted to see how easy it is to chnage over lights and stuff.????

·
Registered
2,107 Posts

ok, I'm pleading ignorance on this one as I don't pay attention to the honda world outside of the normal U.S.
:p

is that a factory front end on a U.K. civic?? or is it some company's conversion kit to use projector lights or something like that??

only asking since I really like the styling of the lights and I noticed the blacked-out honda emblem

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
stackz said:

ok, I'm pleading ignorance on this one as I don't pay attention to the honda world outside of the normal U.S.
:p

is that a factory front end on a U.K. civic?? or is it some company's conversion kit to use projector lights or something like that??

only asking since I really like the styling of the lights and I noticed the blacked-out honda emblem
some of them yes..... My cousin in england though had the same front as me on his hatchback....

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
That looks good, how about you get a silver one, and i'll send you my front end, and you send me yours? j/k

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
the RAN said:
its the Honda Domani, EL, whatever you wanna call it in your neck of the world front end
ok so that picture you posted (the blue one) is that a body kit with headlights from the aftermarket based on the domani body?? I only ask because that one has really aggressive headlights compared the square ones I've seen from doing searches...

not to mention it looks like all the factory ones were 4-doors? I didn't think 4-door front end stuff swapped over??

edit: nevermind...it's the exact picture from VIS racing haha :rolleyes:

·
Registered
678 Posts
OMG...you americans kill me! lol jk..just go to canada (yea yea!) and go look at a Acura 1.6EL there basically a civic with luxury features and the domani front end..Need proof?..go to www.cardomain.com and go to Acura then click 1.6EL bada bind bada boom! my friend has a 1.6 and im loven it

·
Registered
678 Posts
stackz said:
hush yo mouf and go play in the maple leaves and let us poor americans catch up!
ah the maple ***LEAFS** suck anyways...lol..but atleast you know now young grasshoppa!

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
have you priced the front end in oem form at the yards up there man?

Just curious about what it costs you retail in your own country...since my dad runs a body shop down here, he should be able to call up there and get the parts for wholesale cost so I was wondering what used retail is on them?

·
Registered
678 Posts
stackz said:
have you priced the front end in oem form at the yards up there man?

Just curious about what it costs you retail in your own country...since my dad runs a body shop down here, he should be able to call up there and get the parts for wholesale cost so I was wondering what used retail is on them?
yah man..they go between 1000-1350 no more no less then that..there a direct bolt on to any ek

·
Registered
678 Posts
THATS CANADIAN PRICE BABY!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts