Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i use it...i have like 1000 aspec points mainly cuz my car is so overpowering and i only get 1 pt a race but i have over 5000 bspec points...but i havent passed up aspec in milage and i've been playing alot more aspec since i got my wheel

·
Registered
643 Posts
Yeah I use b spec. It's cool. My driver still isn't that good, he sucks at overtaking and he brakes too late sometimes and goes off the track. I usually have to tell him to slow down when he's haulin' ass down a straight so he doesn't miss the braking point and fly off the track. I'm a WAY better driver than he is so he needs some more practice.
I'm trying to get him enough experience because I'm going to need him for that friggin' 24 hour Nurinburgring enduro. I anit doin' dat shit!

·
Registered
149 Posts
It's all about B-Spec when you want to go shopping. My favorite is this Scenario:

Car:
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car '02 (Decked Out @ ~800+ HP)

Race:
Japanese Championship (5 races)

Prize(s):
* Cr 7,500 /per race for Gold
* Cr 35,000 Complete Gold
* Nissan 350z Concept LM Race Car '02 (sells @ ~Cr 318,000)
------------------------
Total: Cr 390,500 /per tour completion :clap

Make sure go to Monitor Mode (in B-Spec Press: R1). Then set the race speed to x3 (Hold L1 > tap D-Pad Left twice). Sit back and enjoy the earnings

·
Registered
249 Posts
I used b spec half the time, I use it when I don't think I can win if I drive. My bspec driver is better than me. But I'm getting alot better. I also use bspec when I need more credits and have something to do like homework. I just let my bspec driver play and I do my homework, check back every few minutes.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
whitecivicR said:
I used b spec half the time, I use it when I don't think I can win if I drive. My bspec driver is better than me. But I'm getting alot better. I also use bspec when I need more credits and have something to do like homework. I just let my bspec driver play and I do my homework, check back every few minutes.
Im suspended, so i gotta clean a lot, so i set it, and go clean something, then come back, and do it again, and again, and again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.