Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to figure out how to upload pics up when i post. I can't seem to get them to load up. I would like to show everyone how a ZC engine swap is supposed to look. Suggestions???

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trying to upload pic....:confused:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got the attachment thing figured out, so how do I add my pics to my signature?:confused:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
im having probs too. i got my pics hosted at geocities, then did the right stuff in my sig. the pics come up once, then they dont come up after that one time. i have no idea wht im foing wrong.:mad:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
cool thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here, Thanks.....:cool:

·
Registered
585 Posts
TEG1CRX2 said:
got the attachment thing figured out, so how do I add my pics to my signature?:confused:
that rex is beggin for some paint! harsh.
she will look pimp after thats taken care of.
good work man, i like

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. She goes into the paint shop in a few weeks. OEM silver with blue candy ghost flames. I will try to get an updated pic with the custom made wing that I made . Everyone who has seen the wing on the car says it goes well with the body kit. I also have a set of Enkei 17X7 wheels sitting in my kitchen waiting for tires. Thanks again....
:cool:

·
Registered
273 Posts
TEG1CRX2 said:
Thanks. She goes into the paint shop in a few weeks. OEM silver with blue candy ghost flames. I will try to get an updated pic with the custom made wing that I made . Everyone who has seen the wing on the car says it goes well with the body kit. I also have a set of Enkei 17X7 wheels sitting in my kitchen waiting for tires. Thanks again....

which kit is that?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is a Kaminari kit for the 88-89 CRX. I don't know if they have a particular name for it, but it is the only kit they have available for the 88-89 CRX, the 90-91 kit looks completely different. I did modify the kit a bit so that it did not look like one off the shelf. here are some other views of the kit....

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is the other attacment pic, this one is th erear of the car...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah. It slips right over the factory bumper cover and when screwed in place at the wheel wells, it is very secure. I have been driving around town for almost two months now like this (no paint) to make sure everything fit right and would stay where it was suppose to. Actually, this kit fit very well. I had to do a little grinding, but for a fiberglass body kit that is to be expected. They actually fit better than the Aerogear Z3 fenders did.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts