Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im not the craziest honda fanatic.. but what do you guys think about this.

13.0 civic hb stripped to the bone with full micky thompsons up front AT THE OFFICIAL TRACKS. but... on the STREET, with street 205/55-14s steelies street tires.. how would he fare? (no tire warm-up, just meet at red light and gun it) im thinkin mid-high 13s... what do you guys think?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody knows?

·
Registered
34 Posts
it all depends. some streets have better traction for tires than others. the track hooks up great, but on the street a 1/4 mile is irrelevent. usualy it comes down to who pulls harest.

·
Registered
623 Posts
are u thinkin about how it would do against ur car?? if that the case then i think its gonna rip you unles you've built ur car. i have seen a automtic prelude beat a alltrac. the alltrac got the launch but the prelude just sucked it up. i also have a video of a Civic Si beating a all-trac.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Well it depends say he can cut a 1.7 60' for his 1/4 mile @ the track making a 13.0 pass.
But on the street he can cut a 2.0 60' that would be about .6 tenths so it would be a 13.60 if you figure it that way.
A 2.0 is a hell of a 60' for street tires also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts