Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes i love speed was driving the other day and pull the old girl to see what she would do i got it to 130 MPH before i had to turn off the motorway would it do more then that ???
it is a 4th Gen accord engine F20A3 carb and auto the only mod is a 4 inch back box

what have you had from your accord's

thank's Pete

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as i said it was on a motorway and at 3 am so not much traffic on the road i am not a bad driver and i dont speed ever were i have 5 kids so around the normal road i drive the the limits there is a time and place for speed
Pete

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
theviper said:
as i said it was on a motorway and at 3 am so not much traffic on the road i am not a bad driver and i dont speed ever were i have 5 kids so around the normal road i drive the the limits there is a time and place for speed
Pete

You're a fucking idiot....

·
Registered
89 Posts
spray004 said:
You're a fucking idiot....
you've never been 100+ anywhere other than the track? shit, 80+?

not agreeing with him, but don't act like you've NEVER done something just as idiotic

·
Registered
89 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:
Go here and look and read this well, this accident was with a tree at 35-40mph
Learn it well before you ever try to drive that fast again........
http://www.gen5alive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150
I have multiple bruises, scarring will be occuring and my chest/rib cage hurts all the way around.
sorry to hear about what happened...glad you're ok though...

I'll pour some liquor out for your baby :cry

how much is salvagable?

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
a) your speedo is way off calibration. there's no way in hell you reached 130mph. there are multiple articles out there discribing this problem..especially in hondas and fords.

and

b) you're stupid for going that fast on a public road. keep those speeds at the track :idiots

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.