Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....apparently not hard. :D I guess I got lucky, but eg got all his new turbo stuff in, and of course it was my job to get it running, and this time I guess I was lucky. First try, it started and had a steady idle. Monday is tune day, so I guess I will chime in then about how the car runs. I know this is OT, but I am excited that I got the car to run :clap :w00t :number1

·
Registered
519 Posts
nice work man.. congrats on the successful start up :p
pics and maybe a vid would be nice :D

hook us up :tu

our competition time is coming soon, hope u havent forgot :p

we should bump it up a bit, im gettin too jittery waiting.. startin to bite my nails and shit!!

:hehe

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, anyone offer free vid post?? Anyhow, still needs to be tuned.

Hearing that thing start up, on the first try, after sitting for a couple weeks was awesome, and its not even my car. :lol

I cant wait to play with the zextronics wb on monday. :w00t

94Civic_R said:
nice work man.. congrats on the successful start up :p
pics and maybe a vid would be nice :D

hook us up :tu

our competition time is coming soon, hope u havent forgot :p

we should bump it up a bit, im gettin too jittery waiting.. startin to bite my nails and shit!!

:hehe
havent forgotten. We will keep the dealine where it is (Which date was it again? I know it was sometime in the summer) but since I am already at an advantage, you can start whenever you want to. We will just end at the deadline. Its all for fun!

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
them are some big ass injectors b

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
commador said:
Especially when compared to the stock 240s... :wow
yea, 1k injectors are enough of an injector to support like 600-700 hp

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Haha i was tired of buying a bigger injector after bigger injector so i went with the 1000 cc's hope gas aint a bitch. We shall see how tim does on the street tune. once i get a six puck i will go to the dyno and lay down that 400whp i promised months ago :D sc61 is teh sex :hehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts